The Most Extensive Urban Growth in Metro Vancouver
- $15,000,000,000 urban transformation
- 1,200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor high-end retail
- 28 acres of parks and gathering spaces
- 2 major child daycare facilities
- Oakridge 41st Canada Line Station for direct city access
Coco Oakridge is the FIRST RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY to join this ground-breaking urban transformation. Ensure that you are among the first to know about this exciting project by confirming your interest below!
Designed for the executive, urban professional or stylish downsizer who appreciate the details and understand the added value of living in a vibrant urban center. Each home is designed with luxurious interior finishes and details one would find in a single-family home.
Get Priority Access by Confirming Your Interest
- Concrete construction
- Air-conditioning in all homes
- Over height 9’ ceilings
- Italian Scavolini kitchens & bathrooms
- German Gaggenau kitchen appliances
- Quartz countertop and full height back splash
- Marble detailed ensuite
- Retractable Lumon© glass balconies in select homes
- Roof top patios in select homes
With only 57 homes available, Coco Oakridge offers a rare chance to get in on the ground floor of the New Oakridge Town Centre plan. Response has been strong and we encourage you toconfirm your interest and contact us early to be one of the select few.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.